Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Fall / Halloween Mantle

I am not a huge Halloween fan (gasp) I know I am so sorry! Can I still blog??? I am just not, I love this time of year more than any other, however I am just not over the moon about Halloween. So when decoration for this special holiday you wont see a lot of elaboration at all. I do tons of natural decorating with pumpkins, gourds, pine cones and mums, all that kind of stuff. However when it comes to webs, gooey eyes, witches and blood, not so much.
 But I realize that I have to at lease give a shout out to OCT 31, so here you go!




There you have it ladies and gents, my Halloween mantle A real spook!
Tutorial on banner coming soon!

2 comments:

Abbi Jordan said...

I Hope everyone had a great weekend! I just love this time of year as there is so much creativity around - I just can't get enough. I still have plenty more projects to feature from last week.
Household Management

Donna said...

Cannot find the tutorial for the Halloween banner..did you create one? Really enjoy your blog! Thanks, Donna

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...