Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fun Find: Very Jane

While blog hopping this week I found the coolest link to a new website
Very Jane - Boutique Deals
let me say this is one of
 the coolest sights I have found yet! Very Jane is simple and easy, you go to
and sign up to receive email notifications of new products. Every day you will wake up to find a new email promoting a new products, and the best part is that EVERYTHING is discounted!!! HUGH discounts!! So far I have received emails for handmade feather earrings for $6 each pair (50% off), a set of 14 vinyl labels for your kitchen (50% off), poppy flower headband $6 (50% off) and today the best off all so far the Keep Calm and Carry On sign measures 7.25" x 10" for $15 a whoppig 40% off! I am buying this baby! Seriously the coolest website ever! The products they sell are only available for a certain amount of time so if you see something you like you have to get it fast, I guess thats why they can offer such steep discounts.
 Anywhoo, I love Jane, thank you Jane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...