Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I've Got Mail

I love it when the post man comes to my door! Mainly because when he does he is bringing me goodies!
As you can see, not the goodies that I get to eat, but the goodies that I, or in this case my totally awesome hubby ordered from Ebay. By the way I LOVE EBAY!

Do you remember when you were a kid and your parents BBQed and then the whole family ate outside...and do you remember the cool wicker plate holders you used? Well... I now OWN 12 of those vintage wicker plate holders!
We love to BBQ and eat outside during the summer and now the mess will be less!
WHOOP WHOOP!
I wonder if he would notice if I re purposed a few of them??? Nothing is this house is safe.....

Not only did I get that totally great present but I also got my new  Restoration Hardware {baby & child} catalogue. I have gotten so many ideas from this catalogue for the boys rooms redo I am going to do this summer.

Ideas like:
Art work on clip boards, and flash card word art
 

Framed ribbons from field days and sports, and simple, classic furniture

I have big plans coming up and its all thanks to Restoration Hardware! Yay, today!!!!

Jen

2 comments:

Ches said...

I havent shopped on ebay but I sure do love to sell stuff on there.

Mohamed Abdellatif said...

النمل الأبيض هو نوع من أنواع الحشرات التي تعيش ضمن مستعمرات ضخمة وكل مستعمرة تعيش بشكل سري ولها وظيفة خاصة بها، وسميت هذه الحشرات بالنمل الأبيّض بسبب لونها الأبيض، ويختلف هذا النوع عن معظم الحشرات الأخرى، مثل النمل والنحل والزنابير، لأنها تعيش في مستعمرات متكاملة، ويسمى النمل الأبيض بالأرضة لأنها تعيش وتختبئ داخل الأرض، وهذهِ الحشرة يتصلُ صدرها ببطنها كأنها قطعة واحدة، وقد وردَ ذكرُها بالقرآن الكريم بسورة سبأ وهي الحشرة التي التهمت عصا سيدنا سليمان عليه السلام.

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...