Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

We Have a New Friend in the House!

Say hello to Bob.
 I did not name him, my son did. Its kinda creepy really.
Bob is the newest member of our home, and I love him most because he does not eat, potty, shed, need a bath, roll his eyes or require me to care for him in anyway but an occasional dusting.

We were at baseball practice over the weekend and my son Robert yells out "DEER"! Immediately we all start looking around for a live deer, and see a truck with several mounted deer heads in the bed. So we go over to take a gander (my husband imagining HE shot one of them), and get to talking to this nice complete stranger. As we are walking off he tells my son, "I will make you a deal, I will give this to you for free...but if you shoot one bigger you have to give yours to a stranger too." So of coarse my boys and husband were jumping with joy and got to take home Bob as a trophy. So cool!

But now the dilemma is, where do we put him? So this is where you blog buddies come in! I really need your help. Here are the 3 places that Bob could potentially reside, what do you think the BEST place is? I am leaning toward over the stairs, he really looks good there I think...Then I could put other rustic stuff there to and it would be AWESOME! Seriously though, what do you think, opinions welcome please...unless you are totally against killing deer and are gonna go PITA on me, then I really don't want to know what you think about my new friend.

Should he go above my stairs?

Or...above my TV?

Or...on that blank wall above the kitchen entry?

Jen

3 comments:

Leda said...

In the garage is the perfect place for Bob! ...I'm just sayin' ;)

Barrie said...

I would say on the wall near the kitchen, cause that's where the other half of him would be if your hubby or kids had shot 'em. :)

Anonymous said...

Each to their own, but I find this a bit morbid.
He does look beautiful though, deer are so pretty I would like to see one in real life :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...