Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

momma fashion 101 {what i wear week 1}

I am so excited to begin the next stage of momma fashion 101! Not pretending that I know every thing or always go by the "rules" here I go to show you how as a mom I dress on a daily basis. Unfortunately some of the pictures are kinda fuzzy, so next week I will try to be better at that, and also I hate the scrunchy face I seem to be making in all of them...really what is that! Any tips of the one handed pictures taking please I need them!

  



1. Jeans: JCPenny brand ANA, top: JCPenny brand ANA, cardigan: JCPenny brand ANA
2.  Jeans: JCPenny brand ANA, top: JCPenny brand ANA, cardigan: JCPenny brand Decree
3. Jeans: JCPenny brand ANA, top: JCPenny brand ANA, cardigan:

Kohls brand Take Out
4. Jeans: Kohls brand Candies, top: JCPenny brand St.John's Bay, cardigan: Ross
5. This was my job hunting outfit, and it won me a part time job!
Skirt: Harold's, top: JCPenny brand Arizona

I think I shop at JCPenny alot more than I realized...Come back next week for 5 all new outfits!

1 comment:

Chibiko said...

I love this idea. Thanks for the post!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...