Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

the oh so coveted chalkboard wall

Like so many others I have fallen in love with the look of the chalkboard wall!  I had to have one...or two...or three even. However, so far I only have one with big plans for two more! It was so pretty after I first painted it, I told my husband I am more in love with the black wall than I am the ability to write on it.

So for all you chalkboard fanatics here you go, a little before and after eye candy from my very own house!

A very ugly before...I knew it was bad but didn't know it was that bad!

Not only does he have a place for his free style art but he can also hang his
papers from the "art line" and swap them out as wanted.
For the "art line" I nailed two horseshoes to the wall and tied rope between them, a pack of small laundry clips and voila!
 
Games or drawings...whatever his heart desires.


One of the easiest projects ever, except for the waiting part...I am known to be quite impatient so waiting three whole days before I could play was almost impossible! So if you want one, must have one, cant live without one, GO PAINT YOU ONE you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...