Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

No How Often Do You Today

I am so sorry friends, I know you eagerly await Thursday for one reason,
 hits the blog...(just kidding I am not that full of my self...) really though, I am going to have to skip this week I hope ya'll understand...while my son was catching at his baseball game last night he was hit by the batter with the bat. The batter hit a ball so hard it went to the fence, when he hit the ball he let the bat fly back FULL SWING AND REALLY HARD and it his my son in the shoulder. He immediatly hit the ground twitching and crying, was rushed to the ER for a possible dislocated arm or torn ACL. After several hours and scares they thought his growth plate was fractured, so they put him through more xrays and determined there was no frature, just severe bone and muscle brusing. THANK GOODNESS! After 5 hours in the ER, and 1 slinged arm later we were home.
So today I am taking the day to baby my baby. Check back next Thursday for the oh so exciting post on WINDOWS!!! Pictures will be complete with dirt, hard work and squeaky clean windows.

Jen

1 comment:

ahmed said...

مؤسسة المملكة السعودية افضل مؤسسة تطهير خزانات بالعاصمة السعودية تقدم خدمات تطهير وتعقيم وتنظيف خزانات المياه باسعار فريدة بشكل كبير تشمل خدماتنا التنظيف بكافة احياء العاصمة السعودية الرياض وبنفس الاسعار حيث نقدم مختلَف الخدمات لتشمل في شمال – في شرق – في غرب – في جنوب الرياض عاصمة المملكة العربية السعودية بعمالة مدربة ومعدات جديدة بالاضافة الي افضل ادوات التعقيم والتطهير للمياه من مؤسسة ديتول الدولية لتحصلوا علي تطهير خزانات بالعاصمة السعودية بكل احترافية ودقة.
شركة النجوم لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
شركة عزل خزانات بالطائف
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالطائف

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...