Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Boy's Rooms

I love the kids rooms because there is so much possiblity in there for crafts and fun projects, and they are usually pretty good sports about letting MOM in their room...
My kids are as different as night and day

Chance is a sports fanatic/skateboarder


In our old house I had all their jersey's hanging on the wall above their bunkbeds, but when they got their own rooms in the new house I tried something different....Instead of drapes I used Chance's old sports jersey's for the window treatments. They are hanging on a curtian rod and everything. Every season a new one gets hung up! It spans the entire length of that wall!!


And Robert is a tried & true cowboy who loves baseball


I love his boots! They are so old and worn and just such style to his room!

My next project in their rooms it to make chalkboard walls!!! SO excited for that!

I am linked up to:


-Jen


4 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Cute idea using those shirts for a window treatment. Now that is thinking outside the box.Cute rooms. Thanks for following. I am in Georgia and it has been so cold until now.

The Tuscan Home said...

Hi there, I'm your newest follower. I agree with Kim, cute idea with the Jerseys in the window, super cute! XOXO ~Liz

Jen Campbell said...

Thanks ladies! After my kids playing football and baseball every year for years the jerseys accumulate!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I showed it to my husband and we are now going to do this in our baby's room. (his first boy!) Thanks again for all your ideas, I love you blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...