Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Warriors Unarmed

So I had this great idea to start a weekly weekend post called Weekend Warriors, because this is usually the time my hubby and I are knocking out all our DIY projects around the house.
However my idea failed miserably this weekend because my 7 year old is SICK!!! We think he has the flu!
Either way he completely threw a wrench in the whole plan! Instead of being Weekend Warriors we were Weekend Lazy Butts!
Everytime we went outside to start something I got that momma feeling only us moms get when our kids are not ok and came back in to find my kiddo throwing up or coughing uncontrollably. Poor guy!
We live in Texas and have had such crazy weather, when we found out it was going to be in the 70's this weekend we got so excited. Instead we are just watching the beauty pass us by as we are contaminated with germs and desperatly trying to find something on TV to keep us entertained.
And to top it all off..........MY SON HAS ALL THE COMFY BLANKETS HELD HOSTAGE! He is using them ALL in an effort to stay warm (he has on a shirt, sweat pants and socks and literally 3 blankets). Oh well, maybe next weekend we can be Weekend Warriors!
On the plus side I've had time to work on my blog and load some pretty cool stuff on here and also found some really great new blogs! YAY for that! All my favs are under my inspiration, go check them out!
Well friends, until next time!

Happy Crafting!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...