Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Save Face

What do you do when you want to look 25 and your……well….not 25.
I am not one that usually spends a lot of money on makeup, I just can’t justify spending on MAC or Clinique or even Mary Kay, I am an avid Almay user for all my products, but recently I found two of the best things ever!!!!
Looking in the mirror one day I realized those darn crows feet and laugh lines were on MY face and that maybe I could use some Botox, while pondering the idea of sticking a needle in my face with some crap that is going to puff me up like a balloon in the Macy’s day parade I saw a commercial for a new Maybelline product called Instant Age Rewind.
Immediately the clouds parted and the sun began shining and I swear I heard angels singing to me.
So during my next trip to Wal-Mart I hunted this precious jewel down……$7.99 for a .85 FL OZ tube…yes ladies that is .85 not 8.5.
You have got to be kidding!
So I said forget it, however every time I went to Wal-Mart I found myself staring at this little tube with the big price tag and then finally I gave into my desire and decided it would be cheaper than Botox if it worked anyway so I paid the $8.
The next day I applied it and an stood in amazement at how great it worked!
 It’s a primer that goes on over your moisturizer and acts as a reflector for all your fine lines and skin discoloration. It has a slight pink tint so it brightens up your face too!  AMAZING is all I can say and absolutely worth the $8 price tag.
The next product I am in total awe over is really cheap, and I mean really cheap like $3.50.
I left all my makeup at my parents house one day and needed it for the next morning so I flew into CVS quickly to grab some cheapies for fill in and wound up falling in love with the foundation. The brand is New York Color and it is the Smooth Skin liquid makeup line. It’s awesome; I really can’t specify why it just goes on so smoothly and lasts a long time.
So there is my shout out and tips on how to look 25 when your….well…not! Good luck and good lookin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...