Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Saving Face #2

I am pretty loyal when it comes to my face products, so when I do happen to step out on a limb and try something new I love to share it with ya'll, because after all who doesn't LOVE to hear about make up and face products that actually work! I am always wondering when I watch the advertisiments if the actress is REALLY wearing that make up she is plugging and if she is I wonder if MY skin will look as fab as hers....and then I go to buy the product and it's $15. Too much $ for that kind of a risk for me.

I have to start this by saying I tied my tubes after my 2nd kid was born, so for the last few years, 7 years exactly I have not been on any form of birth control (which really does help clear up acne). I had no idea I ever had acne problems because since I was a young teen I was on birth control. So you can only imagine my suprise and utter disgust when at 22 after my 2nd son was born my face broke out like a teenage boy's. INSANITY! Over the last 7 years I have tried it all...Proactive, Acne Free, dermo face wash, and everything else under the sun all for a result of NADA! A good friend of mine recommended
Burts Bee's Garden  Tomate Complexion Soap and it is like heaven!
Now I know what some of you are thinking, soap oh no I don't use soap on my face I use a cleaner or cream, seriously my face actually looks like the face of a 30 year old woman not a 14 year old boy. A very young looking 30 year old woman I must say... I still get some pimples from time to time, but nothing like before! So I figured I would pass on this bit of lovely face info to anyone else who may suffer from oily skin and acne! You can pick it up at any Central Market for between $6-$8 depending on the sales or order it online. I am here to say it is so worth it!!!

And this is the beloved soap! Oh soap how I love you!

And after about 4 months maybe longer, this is what I have left.
I am using up every sud I can get!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...