Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Find of the week: Mom Tried It

While perusing blogland I found the funniest blog. Not only does this super funny blog make you cry with laughter but so many helpful tips too!
Who is this you must be asking...
Kim from Mom Tried It
You have to go check her out! She blogs about her kids and they are hila
rious, tip and tricks and all the good stuff we love most!
While you are over there be sure to check out this post about mobilizing you blog...awesome! I had no idea it was possible, but basically with the simple click of a button you can change the way your blog looks on mobile devices! Let me tell you it is stunning and so much easier to navagate a blog on a mobile device when it has been mobilized. So many of us are blogging via our mobile devices (I am on my iPod right now typing this and watching tv) so it makes sense you mobilize your blog right??? 
 Go... try... you will love it and be loved for it!

Jen

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thank you so much for this. I am blushing. I am so glad you found my blog, because now I found your blog. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...