Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Who Are The Campbells


You wanted it, so you got it!
My family in all the craziness that is our life!

This is ME!
Yes those are blinky antlers...
I was a deer for Halloween and my boys were hunters.

This sexy man is my husband!
He hates pictures, especially random ones when I whip
the came out from behind my back and say "Cheese"!

And these handsome fellas are our kids!
Chance (the oldest) and Robert (my baby)
I love these boys!

Together we are The Campbell's
This picture was taken 3 years ago...this is the last family picture we have...

Usually we are photographed three at a time.

And for special occasions, just the two of us.

Most of the time my hubby is involved in something that looks like this.

And I am doing this...
I love food, especially sweet food.
Or I am cleaning or crafting or laundering or mowing...
but really who wants pictures of that?  

During our spare time..hahah I just made myself laugh...
we have NO spare time!
This is what Chance and Robert are doing and of coarse we are right there with them!

So there you go! A pictorial of our life and who we are!

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...