Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Garage Sale Pickin

I have to say I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! There are so many reason why, but my reason this morning is because I opened my blinds this morning to see the FIRST garage sale of the year! YIPEE! Who doesnt get excited about a garage sale!! And I didnt even have to drive to get there.
I threw on some sweat pants, pulled my hair up and over I went to score these fab finds
for...wait for it...wait for it...$6!
 Yes $6, the magic number, cant go wrong or get in trouble with 6.
(SO sorry just quoted Zack and Cody on the Disney Channel....)
Anyyywho. I already have the black bucket full of pinecones next to my fireplace
and the silver bowls which are plastic will go on my matel full of something green and pretty and the boat pictures are going to go in my boys bathroom.
I am going to do a black white and navy color scheme in there.
 More on that as it starts coming together.

I cant wait until more start poping up around here. Now I am off to find the filler for the bowls!
Have there been any garage sales around your town recently? Find any fab finds??

Jen

4 comments:

mE aNd mY tℎrIfTy IdEas said...

Cant lie...kinda jealous right now. I wanna go garage saling!!! I am lovin those pics...too cute.

Angela said...

great finds! Can't wait to get a chance to go diggin'.

Anonymous said...

LOVE Garage Sales!! We go as much as we can & give each of our younger boys $5.00 in order to try & teach them the value of a dollar (or 5 ha!) My 6 year old scored a REALLY nice red & blue school desk with a matching chair for only $3. (I have shamelessy found that if you have your child ask if they'll take a lower amount for an item 9 times outta 10 they will) Kim

ahmed said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
شركة رش مبيدات بالطائف
المبيدات الحشرية الكيميائية
شركة الانوار لرش المبيدات
فهي تقوم بالحركة والتسلل داخل البلاعات وداخل البنوك ثم تتحرك للبحث عن طعامها وتقوم بنشر البكتريا والجراثيم لأي موضع تتحرك فيه.
لهذا فيجب عليك تأمين منزلك وممتلكاتك من الفئران فور ظهورها فإذا كانت توجهك الصعوبة في التخلص عليها تستمر معنا بأي توقيت فشركتنا المؤسسة الأولى لمكافحة الفئران بصبيا.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...